B-DAWG’S MARIONBERRY PIE
Author: Megan Goddard
7 cups frozen marionberries or blackberries (thawed)
1 cup coconut sugar
¼ cup corn starch
- Crust: Use your favorite recipe or premade crust. I used Immaculate Baking’s Ready to Bake Pie Crust!
- Mix ingredients for filling and pour into crust.
- For the crust, I used one pre-rolled crust for the base and the other crust for the topper using a cookie cutter to make stars.
- Layered the stars on top of filling.
- Bake on 375F for about 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve it the B-Dawg Birthday way: Warm with a scoop of organic vanilla bean ice cream!