Author: Megan Goddard
- Organic corn tortillas
- 1 can black beans – rinsed & drained.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Smoked paprika
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Avocado oil
- Fresh lime wedges
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado slices
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, smash black beans with a fork. Add broth, lime juice, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and sea salt to your taste preference.
- On the side, slather tortillas with oil and place in preheated oven until soft.
- When tortillas are soft, spread a layer of bean mix on tortillas and roll it up.
- Secure rolled tacos by laying flap side down on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake rolled tacos for about 20 minutes.
- Top with pico de gallo, avocado slices, fresh cilantro, and a fresh lime wedge.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to share with the party!
* Tips: For storage, keep taquitos in the refrigerator or freezer. To reheat, place taquitos in the toaster oven, not a microwave, to add the crispiness back.