BLACKBERRY SMOOTHIE + CHIA SEED MASH UP
Author: Megan Goddard
- 2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 6 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey (or maple for vegan)
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- ½ frozen banana
- A handful of spinach
- ¼ cup filtered water
- Optional: Fresh blackberries.
In a mason jar, combine unsweetened cashew milk, chia seeds, and honey or maple. Seal with a lid. Store overnight in a refrigerator to allow it to become gelatinous.
In a blender, combine frozen blackberries, frozen banana, spinach, and filtered water.
- Pour smoothie into a cup and then add about half of your chia seed pudding over it. Top with fresh blackberries.