Author: Megan Goddard
- Your favorite waffle mix/recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- Banana slices
- Cashew butter
- Hemp seeds
- Pure maple
- Whip up your favorite waffle recipe or buy your favorite mix— I went with Arrowhead Mills sprouted grain waffle mix.
- Pour batter onto a waffle maker pre-greased with coconut oil and then add mixed berries.
- Press waffle maker down tightly to squish frozen berries into the waffle mix (Berries galore! I love this method).
- When waffles are done, top with more crushed raspberries, bananas, hemp seeds, and cashew butter.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
* Tips: Store your leftover waffles in the freezer. Throw waffles in the toaster oven/toaster the next day for a ready to eat breakfast!