CHILI RUBBED SALMON TACOS
Author: Megan Goddard
- avocado oil
- 1 can black beans
- 2 Tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Spicy pineapple salsa
BBQ CHILI RUBBED WILD SALMON TACOS
- Rub some chili powder on some wild Alaskan salmon with avocado oil and sprinkle with some sea salt + cracked rainbow pepper.
- Throw on the grill for about 7 minutes with the skin side down.
BLACK BEAN PURÉE
- Warm up a can of black beans (drained and rinsed) with minced garlic in a skillet with avocado oil.
- Add a splash of vegetable broth.
- Season with cayenne pepper and cumin.
- Blend in a food processor until smooth.
*These tacos are so delicious that even Baron’s Market had the urge to give this recipe a try. Check out their version of my chili rubbed salmon tacos here!