CITRUS, BEET & GOAT CHEESE SALAD
Author: Megan Goddard
- Sliced blood oranges
- Sliced cara cara oranges
- Sliced ruby red grapefruit
- Steamed golden and red beets
- Blend 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice squeezed from 1/2 meyer lemon
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea salt
- SALAD: Combine oranges, grapefruit, and beets.
- DRESSING: Mix ACV, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, honey, dijon mustard, black pepper, and sea salt thoroughly.
- Pour dressing over salad until desired drench.
- Garnish with minced parsley! Mint is also a nice choice.