CRISPY NUTTY BITES WITH QUINOA CACAO DRIZZLE
Author: Megan Goddard
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup salted peanut butter
- 4 raw Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup crispy quinoa
- 4 tablespoons flaxseed
- 6 pitted dates
- Drizzle with 1/2 cup melted cacao drops
- In a food processor, combine cashews, Brazil nuts, and flaxseeds. Grind until chopped well.
- Add peanut butter and dates. Pulse until smooth.
- Mix in crispy quinoa.
- Press mixture into a baking pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt cacao drops on low. Keep stirring until smooth and remove from heat.
- Remove baking pan from freezer and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Drizzle with melted cacao. Place back in freezer for 15 minutes.