EVERYTHING HOLIDAY GRANOLA
Author: Megan Goddard
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup crushed unsalted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 4 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ¼ cup crispy quinoa
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp pure maple
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except quinoa, cranberries, and white chocolate.
- Spread mix onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully flip (you want to keep some bigger chunks!) and add crispy quinoa.
- Bake granola for another 10 minutes.
- In another pot, melt white chocolate on low.
- Once granola is done, add dried cranberries and drizzle with white chocolate.
- Allow granola to cool until white chocolate hardens (I put mine in the freezer for 10 minutes to speed up the process).
*IDEAS: Add it to a yogurt bowl. Add milk for an easy breakfast. Eat it straight up for a snack. You can even jar it up for a gift made with love this holiday season. Enjoy!