Author: Megan Goddard
- Whole grain pasta
- Cherry tomatoes
- Greek olives
- Avocado or coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil
- Feta cheese
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Boil pasta in a large pot of water and sea salt.
- While pasta is cooking, sauté broccoli in a skillet with an oil that can handle high heat, such as avocado or coconut oil.
- When broccoli starts to brown, add tomatoes and sauté until tomatoes are blistered.
- Once pasta is ready, drain and place back in pot.
- Drizzle pasta with extra virgin olive oil and add sautéed broccoli, blistered tomatoes, Greek olives, basil, oregano, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve pasta with microgreens and feta cheese. Add another drizzle of EVOO if needed.
* Typically served warm, but make it a pasta salad for a party by refrigerating it first and serving it cold!