ROASTED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS WITH CHIMICHURRI
Author: Megan Goddard
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 jalapeño (deseeded)
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Cut one head of cauliflower into 2-3 slices (Pieces will fall off but no need to toss! Turn them into crispy cauliflower bites as pictured above).
- Coat cauliflower in avocado oil, black pepper and sea salt.
- Roast on 425F for 20min.
- DON’T flip the cauliflower, but DO turn the oven to broil for 5 more minutes for a charred steak.
- Chimichurri: Mince and combine remainder of ingredients.
- Drizzle chimichurri on roasted cauliflower and serve warm!