STOVETOP POPCORN TRIO
Author: Megan Goddard
- ⅓ cup organic popcorn kernels
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 spring fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Cracked black pepper
- Sea salt
- On med-high heat, melt coconut oil in a large pot.
- Once warm, throw 3 kernels into the pot first and cover with a lid. Wait for kernels to pop.
- Add rest of kernels. Cover pot with a lid and remove from heat for 60 seconds.
- Place the pot back on the burner. Allow the kernels to pop until the “popping” sound slows down.
- Remove the pot from the burner.
- Distribute cooked popcorn evenly between 3 bowls.
- Heat up a small sauce pan on low with chocolate chips.
- Keep stirring the chocolate chips have melted.
- Once smooth, remove pot from burner.
- Movie Theater: Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Savory Sweet: Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Herby: Drizzle with olive oil and toss with fresh chopped rosemary. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper and sea salt.