STRAWBERRY CASHEW MILK
Makes 4 cups of milk.
Author: Megan Goddard
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 2½ hours)
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 pitted dates
- A pinch of sea salt
- 7 fresh strawberries
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
- Strain through a nut milk bag into a bowl.
- Pour liquid back into the blender and add 7 strawberries.
- Store in a reusable glass bottle in the refrigerator.
*I adapted this recipe from Ellie’s Best when I received my huge nut milk bag! If you want one for yourself, you can use “OMEGANTHREE” for 20% off your purchase.